Apr 17, 2005

Its Saturday!

Woke up at 5 plus today, chatted with friends on msn and downloaded House Of Fury from Asten, my very good SISPEC fren, now quite gum with him, eh, i not gay lah, he is very important, because he can send me new movies he downloads, haha, thats why! Watched House Of Fury, super funny and xciting, Daniel Wu, handsome like hell, gillian...two words...Wah Lau! Hee, excuse my language... Really hope to make a film one day, my biggest biggest dream...Went to send Asten, Weijie and Yongqiang off to Taiwan at airport jus now... 3 weeks later then can see them, then in may, my turn liao, hopefully...Went to eat at Swensen's, super nice! Hee...Asked Angela whether she wanted to go church, she ask whether i think she could wake up.. Hehe, i dun think she can, cos she sleeps real late! Haha, other time perhaps, my term break is next week, cant wait! Chill people!