Phew, was supposed to book out yesterday but cause i havent take my SEOC test yet, i had to stay back and take today although in the end i didnt take cause i injured my right shoulder and it hurt veru bad even when i went for my 12km run, the feeling sucks... Believe me... My mummy bought me a digital camera! Oh my god! I finally have one! I can take pictures, pictures and more pictures! She's so nice, will bring her out for lunch tomorrow for mother's day... Went to watch House Of Wax with Angela and well, she was more chirpy today and talked much more, still shy i guess, but much lesser... Hee.. Elisha Cuthbert and Paris Hilton looked really good in the show and the guy with the bald hairstyle jus made me wanna shave bald again.. Super cool... Going to book in tomorrow, siong week next week, 5 days outfield man! Must tahan, then got a short weekend break but shiok, all my SISPEC buddies are becoming sergeants! Yay, and my boy boy Asten is back! Haha... Great to see him again siah, although its my turn to leave soon... I'll will be gone on the 30th i think, will miss the people here, u guys must miss me too ya!