Jul 24, 2009

My Talent?

A funny question was asked by my students in class today, a boy stood up with his hand raised and asked, "Cher, what is your talent?" I was stunned to be honest, cause i really don't know, i'm a jack of all trades and master of none, haha, i really wanted to say that.

In the end, i told him i really don't know and that unfortunately, i really can't see what is it, i love photography but its not fantastic or loved by many, when i write, people don't read, i suck at arts and physically, i'm at the mediocre fitness level. ^^

I think for me, i should really stop looking for my talent because honestly, maybe i haven't found it and that is why i'm not getting any continual specified recognition in something.

I do have to thank though because she believes in me and she i believe is also wonderfully talented. ^^

Congrats to all if you found your talent, i haven't found mine yet, maybe i never will but i'm glad i have someone that appreciates me and honestly, i now learn to treasure that and will continue to treasure for a long time to come.


Dark clouds fill the endless sky,
My heart feels heavy, and it makes me want to cry,
I have to say stop to this negative vibe,
Someday i believe, i can lift my head up high.
People will appreciate the work i produce,
And will not find my work, a channel for amuse.


End.